If you are looking for a way to make your AK-47 full auto, then this guide is for you. This guide will show you how to make your AK-47 full auto using a simple modification. With this modification, you will be able to fire your AK-47 in full auto mode without having to use the selector switch.
What is an AK-47?
An AK-47 is a 7.62x39mm assault rifle that was first designed by Mikhail Kalashnikov in the 1940s. It is now the most widely used assault rifle in the world, with over 100 million AK-47s having been produced. The AK-47 is known for its simple design, reliability, and ease of use, and has been used by militaries and civilians alike for over 60 years.
The parts you need to make a AK full auto
Assuming you have a semi-automatic AK-47, the following parts are necessary to convert it to a full-automatic weapon:
- A full-auto sear: This part replaces the semi-auto sear and allows the gun to fire in full-auto mode.
- A full-auto trigger: This part replaces the semi-auto trigger and allows the gun to fire in full-auto mode.
- A full-auto disconnector: This part replaces the semi-auto disconnector and allows the gun to fire in full-auto mode.
- A full-auto hammer: This part replaces the semi-auto hammer and allows the gun to fire in full-auto mode.
- A full-auto gas piston: This part replaces the semi-auto gas piston and allows the gun to fire in full-auto mode.
How to install the parts?
Assuming you have all the necessary parts, the process is as follows:
- First, remove the old fire control group from your AK-47. This can be done by depressing the retaining pin on the right side of the receiver, and then sliding the group forward and off the left side of the receiver.
- Next, install the new auto sear onto the trigger assembly. Make sure that the sear is properly positioned so that it will engage the hammer when the trigger is pulled.
- After the sear is installed, reassemble the trigger assembly and reinstall it into the receiver.
- With the trigger assembly back in place, insert the auto sear spring into the hole in the back of the receiver.
- Next, install the full auto selector lever onto the right side of the receiver.
- Finally, reassemble the rifle and test fire to ensure that the full auto function works properly.
Advance Tips: How To Make Ak Full Auto?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the specific model and make of AK-47 that you have. However, there are some general tips that you can follow in order to make your AK-47 full auto.
Firstly, you will need to ensure that your AK-47 is properly oiled and lubricated. This will help to ensure that the moving parts of your gun move smoothly and without any resistance.
Next, you will need to adjust the gas settings on your gun. This can be done by turning the gas port screw clockwise or counterclockwise. Turning the screw clockwise will increase the amount of gas that is released, which will in turn make the gun fire more rapidly.
Finally, you will need to make sure that the selector switch on your gun is in the correct position. The selector switch controls whether the gun is set to fire in semi-automatic or full-automatic mode. In order to make your AK-47 full auto, you will need to ensure that the selector switch is in the full-automatic position.
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
You will need an AK-47 with a full auto sear, a full auto trigger, and a full auto disconnector. You will also need a full auto bolt carrier.
Remove the old sear from the trigger assembly. Install the new sear in the trigger assembly. Make sure the sear is properly seated and the sear spring is in place.
Remove the old trigger from the trigger assembly. Install the new trigger in the trigger assembly. Make sure the trigger is properly seated and the trigger spring is in place.
Remove the old disconnector from the trigger assembly. Install the new disconnector in the trigger assembly. Make sure the disconnector is properly seated and the disconnector spring is in place.
Remove the old bolt carrier from the AK-47. Install the new bolt carrier in the AK-47. Make sure the bolt carrier is properly seated and the bolt carrier key is in place.
From what has been gathered, it is clear that making an AK full auto is not an easy task. There are many factors that need to be considered and taken into account before starting such a project. It is important to have a clear understanding of the process and what is required before beginning. Otherwise, it is very easy to make a mistake and end up with an AK that is not fully functional.